/*

4/26/2008

Violence I



If I have an opinion differnt from yours, if I think I know everything better, then that is no reason to apply violence to other people in order to enforce a wiser way of life.

Each person is responsible for his own life and even more people can learn from their mistakes. If people are not in a position to leran from their mistakes, because they are ill or disabled, then it is a task for all and not of individuals or a group, to decide how these humans can be protected without limiting freedom more than necessary.

In a men's society, the better knowledge has been raised to the rank of institution being followed by violence. I know it better, you do what I tell you, or I will force you.

It would be better if people gave only recommendations and were available for advice when mistakes has been made, because mistakes are the foundation on which a thorough knowledge rests on.

No comments: