/*

7/13/2008

Jena Isle awarded me the Arte y Pico


This award was given on last tuesday to me. My benefactor is Jena Isle from Gegaw Writings. A young lady with high potentials and a great writing gift. At the moment you can read at her blog a suspenseful sequel 'where are you now' telling the story of a native kalinga man who fights for the rights of his people.

Dear jena, I feel honored, thank you.

I quote from Jena's site the rules of the award.

"The rules governing the Award recipients involve the following:

1. Recipients must pick 5 blogs they consider deserving of this award for creativity, design, interesting material, and for contributing to the blogging community in whatever language.

2. Each of the 5 selected blogs must include the name of the author and a link to his/her site to be visited by readers.

3. The recipient must show the award and indicate the name and link to the blog of the one that handed it to him/her.

4. All Award recipients must include a link to the Arte y Pico site to inform all readers about the origin of this award."

According to Arte y Pico - the translation in English of the term is- "Wow. The Best Art. Over the top."

I give the award to:

1. Journals of enreal. Enreal writes touching poems of great intensity. I think she is a friend of the god of arts. Whenever I visit her blog, I leave happy or with something to think about.

2. Liara at dream builders. Dr. Liara writes tireless valuable posts about the great world of dreams, meditation, personal development. I apreciate her work and her huge knowledge.

3. Johns Art. John has more than one blog and he is a keen thinker. But he is a gifted artist too. You can see his paintings at his blog. The paintings show a great variety, telling from an interesting life.

4. ahora. Barbara writes poems in german language, which have a spherical air. I am fond of her poems and think she deserves the award.

5. Chakrablog. Another german blog. Dori explores the law of attraction. She expands her personal freedom and she searches for the light of wisdom in her daily life. She is a real sun women.

3 comments:

Jena Isle said...

Thanks Ray for the post...BTW, I have recommended you AGAIN (yes) to the TOP 10 Emerging Influential Blogs for 2008 at my Campaign Blog.

I just wanted to give credit where credit is due. I will be visiting the blogs you posted here.

Thanks for sharing.

Enreal said...

Ray... I am humbled... I know not what to say... thank you

Ray Gratzner said...

Dear jena, you are my great benfactor. I owe you a favour. Thank you...Blessings.

Dear enreal, I am happy that you participate. Blessings