/*

9/02/2008

Ain't it always three steps?

At the beginning we learn and we are looking for recipes for success. Only one thing at a times to learn and master, then the next. When we are at that stage, the world around us seem to us complicated, there is much to learn. Our esoteric need at this stage, pray and success. One meditation exercise and success. Draw a card and recognize the meaning without help.


At Level two, I have learned a few recipes. Now I want to play with the recipes, know their limits. I don't lay A Celtic cross, I invent my own laying pattern. I meditate not only according to instructions, I meditate with my own issues. I know not only one religion, I know several.


At level three, I have come free. I know the common parts of the systems. I find my way without a system. I lay cards without any physical card. I meditate free without instructions, which I no longer need. I do not need religion, because I've found God….

7 comments:

Jena Isle said...

I like the last sentence, I don't need religion because I've got God- a very simple but thought provoking sentence. One's religion is not God. I think I have the same concept as you are here. I don't specifically cling to a particular religion although I'm a Catholic. I believe that our spiritual journey is an individual personal relationship with God and it differs for each of us.

Thanks for this deep thought evoking post.

Ray Gratzner said...

Dear jena, I agree with you. Even if we belong to a church, it is always a personal story. Thank you jena and all the best....

Mark said...

It is true, growth is an evolution of steps and processes and as we grow we find that the steps and processes are no longer needed for we have found our own way. Great post!

Ray Gratzner said...

dear mark, thank you for visiting and thank you for commenting. All the best.

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

Solve et Coagula!

Enreal said...

Indeed... you took the short cut... for some it is a much longer journey... blessings to you my frined

Ray Gratzner said...

Dear a.v.c. nice to hear again of you. I like latin. It sounds clever...All the best Rainer

Dear enreal, well I wouldn't say I have arrived there, rather being allowed to some sort of glimpse. All the best my rhyming friend...Rainer