/*

9/03/2008

Juicy turnip

This week I make a juice week. I drink juices and nothing else, no foof ... Unfortunately, I now have a head feeling like a pulpy juicy turnip and I have no idea what to write about.

These fruits should have an inspiring effect.

When I will go to sleep in my tiny little bed, I am already looking forward for the carrot juice I will have at breakfast. Wonderful so much carotene in morning, which sharpens the vision. At the beginning of the fasting I got a little headache, but now I feel good.

My tip, these juices should be avoided: sausage juice, roast juice, fries juice, eye juice, apple of discord juice ....

I tell you now quickly something nice and then I go back in my vegetable state.

May the power of the juice always be with you my loved ones.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL Ray (that's actually the first time I've written LOL - I never used to know such strange internet talk)

May the juice be with you too - and may your juicy pulpy head not soak into your pillow.

Ray Gratzner said...

Dear robin, there is only one way when my pillow gets wet, when I am crying in the sleep and the tears are running down my cheeks....;-)All the best to you

Jena Isle said...

I like most specially carrot juice and watermelon juice. These are rich with anti-toxins and vitamins. Thanks Ray for this post.

My internet crashes now and then and I can't comment earlier.

Happy blogging.

Ray Gratzner said...

Dear jena, well Jena you have a refined taste. Thank you for commenting. At the moment I enounter some internet difficulties too. All the best...