/*

12/13/2008

Butterfly Award

Jena Isle awarded me. Thank you Jena. Jena got the award from Jean. Both of them are interested in writing and more important to me, Jena is my all time top commentator on this blog.

Who ever visits one of Jena's many blogs will find out, that behind these blogs there is a great soul, providing warmth, impulse, love and many insights to the blogosphere. Thank you Jena.

The Butterfly Award rules are: (I copied this verbatim from Jena's blog.)




“Pass the award on to seven blogs (I choose 18 blogs) of your choice.

Link back to the blogger who gave you the award/ awards.

Let the new winners know they have received an award by commenting on their blog.”

And now to my nominations of blogs worth while visiting:

Feeling flirty?

Grandmother Wren

Laane on the world

Health And Weight Loss

Majik's Thoughts - A Canadian View

Tiger -n- Smokey

My own poems


2 comments:

Jena Isle said...

Hi Ray,

You deserve the award.Kudos to you.
Happy blogging.

Ray Gratzner said...

Dear stella, congratulations... I hope there is no jojo-effect....Happy dieting

Dear jena, I owe you many awards....Happy Blogging...