/*

5/12/2008

Critics welcome

Dear readers, some time ago I formulated for the German part of the blog comment rules which resemble more or less to comment rules from other blogs: Netiquette is desirable and otherwise there is freedom of expression.

Although there is a saying that critics is good but self-criticism is better, I would like to read more constructive criticism. What was missing in a post, what disturbed you, where do you see things differently?

About criticism I'm not angry because I want to learn to get better and better Absolutely not will I visit your site after a negative criticism and write nasty comments, promised. Recently a reader wrote that I would write so general in the post, she didn't like it, she prefers concrete details.

I thought that was a wonderful critic and I want my readers encourage to express critical thoughts, as only from open and honest feedback comes movement and momentum into the exciting world of mystic. Thank you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you write more "concrete details" into your posts, you also take away the part of personal interpretation.

It's like watching a movie instead of reading the book... it's never as good, but easier :)

Growth takes patience... lots of it... as well as filling in the blanks for oneself. That's wisdom... to experience.

Don't change your style... for anyone.

Blessings,
~Tania

Ray Gratzner said...

Dear tania, thank you for reminding me of the importance of personal interpretation. from that perspective you are quite right, and thank your for advising.