/*

9/07/2008

Everyday encounter..


When I met him for the first time, I was not really aware that I got in contact with a particular person. He just stood there, looked at me and said: "If you want that your life changes somewhat, then you have to stop waiting to meet the change. You have to learn how you can change inside, then the world around you will not be the same. "

I looked at him and thought, 'there is something weird going on here, maybe this fellow had the thought of the day together with his muesli at breakfast'.

In retrospect I sometimes think that I expected of particular people who have particular abilities to have a special look. That the very special people look quite normal? I was not prepared for that.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think of you as that way Ray. You have thoughts that I never heard said by other people. I mean, like your way beyond our times. Like the Philosopher Wittgenstein. (I Hope I spelled that correct.) When he spoke, people thought he was mad. They didn't know his thoughts were way beyond their generation.

I always marveled at your short but profound posts.

I hope you got my point. Happy blogging.

Ray Gratzner said...

Dear jena, you spelled wittgenstein correctly. Thank you for your friendly words about me.
If you ask me, you will find similar insights in yourself, because we all bear the same light... Love and Light Jena

Enreal said...

I am sure you look quite normal...

have a great day

Ray Gratzner said...

Dear enreal, thank you for that ;-) All the best Rainer