/*

1/04/2009

Recently as the master and his pupil were meeting there..


The master, white haired listens to his student patiently and carefully.

"What master, if I dream of naked women, what does it mean?"

"Hmm, you dream of naked women, old, young, fat or thin?"

"Is that important?"

"Sure, look, if you would dream of thin women, then your soul starves. your soul is looking for love. If you would dream of fat women, then you're full. You wish yourself a full women who can give and is calm."

"You dream of young women, then you're shy and if you would dream of old women, then you know already basically everything."

"Anything you dream is for you and only for you alone. - I refer to the personal dreams. Not such a dream in which your astral body goes on trips, which are for all people. You meet in your personal dreams always just yourself and even if it were a woman. "

"And when I dream of women that I know?"

"Even then you meet yourself."

"Hard to believe ..."

The master shrugged. "If you have learned a whole life long that the world is a disc, then it is difficult to imagine something else ...."


Enough eavesdropping for today ......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"it is difficult to imagine something else ...."

As always, you are a master in the way of the spoken word... your tales have so many layers... makes me wait before I reply... not knowing if there is more that I shall discover... thank you Ray

Jena Isle said...

Hi Ray,

There is always a double meaning in your parables. They're rich source of lessons and profound learnings. Thanks for sharing them with us.

Janet Gardner said...

Hi Ray,
I love your parables. I always get a new view on the way I usually see things, for example the dream.
Thanks for sharing, I posted an award for you at my blog.
Take Care,
Janet :)